Monday, September 19, 2011

Which One Will I Be Today?

So today, for the first time in like...days, i've been in a pretty good mood. granted, ive only been awake a few hours and the day is still pretty young, but it hasn't been too bad so far. this is my problem. my day can go from good to bad and vice versa in an instant. what i find so interesting is that people tell you to live in the moment, so when i do, i let things affect me that exact moment, right then, right there.

I feel like im on a fucking emotional roller coaster every hour of every day of every week of every month of every year. I just never know what's going to set me off. is it going to be a comment from my dad? something my mom does? a friend ditching me or not answering my texts//calls leading me to my constant feelings of abandonment? It could be anything. it's frustrating. and i feel like the meds don't help anymore.

what the hell is a girl to do?

1 comment:

  1. Hope your day went well!! Congrats on the new blog!

    ReplyDelete